CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Birthday Boy


My baby boy is 1 today! I just can't comprehend where the last year has gone. I've always heard how fast your children will grow up, but I guess seeing is believing! We had a party at the loft on Saturday and he seemed to enjoy himself. Our little man... so independent already, wanting to do everything by himself... eat, put on his shoes and buckle his car seat! But when he's sleepy, he still wants his Mama... and I'm glad most of the time! He has been such a joy and his bright smile lights up the room wherever he goes. I am truly blessed to to be the Mama to two of God's awesome gifts.


4 comments:

Jenni said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN!! Can't believe he is already one! Love the little wagon! They will have fun pushing it up and down that long hallway. Great pary - we had a great time! Love you guys!

Boni Faith Haynes said...

Thanks Jenni! The party would have been a mess without you! Have I told you what an awesome friend you are? Thanks for always being there. Now, if I could just get you to let me help you!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I let yesterday slip by without a birthday wish to sweet little John. Happy Birthday, Little Man! Oh, Boni, what precious children you have. I could just eat them both up. Bon, we had such a good time the other night. Thanks for such a great party. I definitely think Little John enjoyed himself! He's growing up so fast. We love you all! Love, Emily

Anonymous said...

Boni, Just a reminder about Daniel's party on Saturday September 6 at 11:00am. Call if you need better directions. Thank you so much for doing this for him. My offer still stands for borrowing Stephanie if you need to! Thanks again!! Michelle