CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Day!

This past weekend I turned 31! (and it doesn't even bother me!) Travis work so hard to make it special and it was. On Saturday, Norma (A.K.A. "Ma") kept the kids most of the day and Travis and I were just able to hang out and work at the loft (and use my new super duper industrial vacuum!) and then I took and hour long bath.....(with no interruptions!) and then we had a awesome dinner at Cissy's. He had gone in early and took a balloon and cards and got Cissy to make a whole peanut butter pie just for me! Then after dinner we rode around till very late... something we used to do lots...before babies! The kids spent the night with Ma (John's first night away from Mama) and went to church with her. I thoroughly enjoyed it! (even though I really missed the kids!) After church on Sunday, we went to the farm and had a great time hanging out with the family. We don't all get together very often anymore and it was so nice. God has truly blessed me with 31 years of life and awesome family and friends and I thank Him SO much every day!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess who can see your blog now?

check you speeling, I love you

Tonya said...

Sounds like you have a great husband. So nice when they make your birthday special! Mine does that too :)