CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Travis





Today is the birthday of my best friend, my husband, my hero... my Travis. God has blessed me beyond measure by allowing me to share life with such an awesome man. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to express to him in words, how much he means to me. I adore his sweet and caring heart, his amazing mind, and his quick wit. He has been such a wonderful husband... much better than I deserve, for the past 5 years. I remember thinking on our wedding day, how I could never love him anymore than I did on that day. I was most certainly wrong. Every day my love for him has grown. I love… when he goes out of his way to do something sweet for me, the way he works so hard so that I can stay home, what an incredible Daddy he is to our kids, his heart for God and his one dimple smile that melts my heart. I am so grateful to God for this man. Happy Birthday Baby... I love you.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Travis!!