CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

Baby needs a new pair of shoes


As most of you know, I have a small store within a store here in Galax.glory baby is a collection of fun accessories for the hip and stylish baby. I carry lots of different items, but my new favorites are the pediped Flex. Pediped is a great shoe line that I have carried for a while. Pediped footwear's original, leather-soled line, pediped Originals , features cushioned leather soles and soft, flexible uppers for babies 0-2. The new Flex line is for kids ages 2-5+. They are similar in design to the Originals, but have a soft rubber sole.

Well, Ava loves her "new hoos" and wants to wear them all the time! She wore them to bed during nap time then first day we got them. So I guess I don't have to question the comfort! I'm hoping to have a glory baby open house one evening very soon. But you don't have to wait for the open house... go in and check them out!!

0 comments: