CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Blogging Hiatus

I'm really behind, huh!! So many great things have gone on since my last post.... I'll do a quick recap of it all

  • MAY 3 - Our 5th anniversary!!! We had an awesome day! Norma kept the kids all day (thanks SO much Ma!) and we spent the whole day together alone in Boone. So wonderful! I truly enjoyed spending the day with my best friend. I love you Travis!
  • MAY 4 - After church we got together at the farm to celebrate my Dad and Sister's birthdays. It's so fun to spend time together as a family. With everyone's busy lives we don't get to do it enough.
  • MAY 9 - My Dad's Birthday! Happy Day Pa!
Also on this night we went to a surprise 50th Birthday party for Kathy Price (Our Matchmaker!) - it was a hoot!
  • MAY 10 - Busy day! 1st was our Mother & Daughter brunch at our church. It was a fun time for all.
Next, Ava went to her little friend Carrissa's Princess birthday party... she loved dressing up and being Cinderella.

After that the kids hung out with Ma and we worked at the loft and then I went to CCHS where our band, The Scattered, played for a youth rally.
  • MAY 11 - Mother's Day. Church,our sweet Babies were dedicated to the Lord at church today, lunch with our Moms, and then Travis and I saw the local production of Cats.... impressive (if I only knew what they were talking about!)
  • MAY 13 - Today- My sister Emily's 31st Birthday! Happy Day Em!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

To understand Cats you need to read the TS Eliot book, its based on. I thought it was just wierd till I read it :)