CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Colds!

The past few days have been no fun. Ava got a cold and then passed it on the John. Ava is still able to sleep at night, but not John. Poor guy is so stopped up, he can hardly nurse and is very restless if he does sleep. I'll be so glad when this runs it's course and goes away!!


Grandma Haynes is here and was able to keep the kids yesterday while I went to band practice. We are starting a couple of new bands at our church and I am so excited about them. The teenagers are in one of the bands. They have played before and I'm really looking forward to seeing what God has in store for them. And then a few of us "Geezers" that try to act young are going to be in the other one. They've convinced me to pull out my violin. I played for years, but it's been SO long since I really have played... it is molded...literally!!! I'm thinking about getting an electric one, but know nothing about them.

Better go wipe another nose!!!

1 comments:

Jenni said...

Right there with you - Drew is sick now. Did that groundhog see it's shadow? I WANT SOME SPRING!!!!!