CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 1, 2008

My first post!!!

Well, after using my friend Jenni's blog as a tool to keep up with her life.... I decided that this would be a good way to let folks know whats' going on in our lives. Since I am the worlds worst pen pal... maybe this will help.

Well our lives?...... crazy right now! The loft downtown is in full swing and they are moving fast! For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about... we've bought a building in little downtown Galax and are remodeling the 3200 sq ft upstairs... sort of a faux loft I suppose. Ava is so excited about the "new house." Even though she says it's a "messss" and we need to "keen up". We are deciding on cabinets now.... MONEY, MONEY, MONEY, my goodness.. I can't believe what things cost! Unfortunately I was born with my mothers taste... good, just expensive. SO, I'm trying to be as economical as possible... while having a few "discussions" about "wants" with Travis!

The kids are amazing. Ava's really talking up a storm now. She seemed to be a bit slow on putting words together... but she's got it now! I love the way she annunciates things. Travis brought her a Subway kidspack toy... she loves the "pinK boXX". My favorite words are little and turtle. They both have 3 syllables. At library every week when Ms. Carlene does "Ol' McDonald" Ava always raises her hand and says "TURDEEDUL"! One of the Moms said that they talk about it at home just so her and her husband can get a laugh. John has gotten so big... 5 months already?! Time really flies with two. He's rolling all over the place. I'll put him down and come back and can't find him. He also is a big "talker"... even in the middle of the night. I suppose he's teething, because for the past 2 weeks or so he wakes up every hour or so and just wants to nurse and talk and sing.

I've been rather grumpy... I guess the lack of sleep has caught up with me. I've had quite a lack of patience and I have had to stop and pray many times a day. I'm not sure how Travis and the kids have put up with me. Some nights, when he gets home... I just have to get out and drive around and breath. Jenni had this on her blog the other day and I really needed to read it.

Here's a couple of my favorite pics of the kids...



7 comments:

Jenni said...

yeah - I get to be your first comment! It looks great! Had fun hangin' out with you guys tonight. Keep on bloggin' and tell Travis that just because I read your blog to find out what's going on with you guys doesn't mean we'll stop yacking all the time:)

Anonymous said...

I guess I am one of the lucky people that sees you weekly because of the kids. Your a super mom don't ever forget that. Oh yeah we love the way Avaays turtle too! Love , Nicole and kids

Unknown said...

Boni!!! you have the cutest family ever:)
David and I are coming to visit Galax during our spring break, the first weekend in March, I'll be in touch because we want to see you!
Love ya!!
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Hi Boni..yeah..i can finally keep up with my sister!! Maybe i need to look into doing this!!

Beth

Anonymous said...

Hi Boni...
The kids are growing up since we've seen you...Everyone has to get out and just breathe sometimes...that's all part of being a good Mommy. I do my best thinking, reflecting and praying in the car =)
Hope to see you all soon..We miss playgroup.

Pierce-O said...

Hey, I am joining you in the world of blogging...lol...something i decided to do for me...hehe...you will have to help me because i am blogging idiot...haha

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
facebook likes

http://www.roughstock.com/history/urban-cowboy#comments http://www.bfi.org/about-bucky/resources/books/operating-manual-spaceship-earth
1000 facebook likes 1000 facebook likes get facebook likes
i gota virus or someting from btjunkie im sure ur familiar with that site. i go on theyre and get games like i normally do and one of them ****** up my pc. i used avg and some other thing and it helped alittle bit. at first it wouldnt even let me pull up task manager to end something that wasnt working. but my pc isnt completly healed. its slow as a mofu, and my internet connection changed to 10.0 mbps. and it freezes at times and i need to reboot it. but when i turn it on bfore i can do anything something pops up and says error loading C:\WWINDOWS\system32\msaouahn.dll the specified module could not be found

1000 facebook likes facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]facebook likes [/url] get facebook likes