CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Cozi

Thought I'd share with you a neat tool that I've been using almost a year now... the Cozi Calender. I love it! You all know that I need all the help I can getting organized, and this really helps.
With it you can...

Coordinate everyone’s busy schedules
Sync home and work calendars
Keep all your lists in one place & access them from wherever you are
Get rid of sticky notes and scraps of paper
Effortlessly enjoy your digital family photos

One of my favorite things is the lists. Okay, I write my grocery list.... get kids in car..... get to store.... try to find cart that's not covered in grossness... get inside and take off coats... wonder where the groceries are going to fit in the cart.... then reach for the list.... WHERE IS IT??? I know I put it in here somewhere!?!? Oh no! I'll never remember it all.... I always forget something important like toilet paper! But... with Cozi....never fear! I just reach for the cell phone (which is always there... without it I feel naked!) and call the handy dandy Cozi 800 number... and it will either read me my list or text it to my phone!!! It's the best and it's FREE! Check it out!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am going to check this out!! I need this.. I forget my list, all the time, and all the coupons I cut out every Sunday!