CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

New Fiddle


I DID IT! I bought a new electric violin! I'm so excited! This is a cheapy, but it seems like it will be a good one for me to get back into the game with. All the others are in the $600 and up price range, which we can't do right now. I'm really looking forward to playing again... hope my fingers can remember what to do!

The kids are slowly getting better. Ava and John both slept last night, but were coughing and restless. I think we're on the tail end of this! YEAH!! Now, if Mama and Daddy can keep from getting it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome, I can't wait to hear it.

C McPherson said...

Awesome, Boni!!!
I just found your blog tonight. I'm going to send a link to Amber. Get well, girl, and you can call on me when you run out of grandmas!
Charlotte